Fall is here and we have been on the hunt for fun ways we can begin using our new obsession, Cannabis Honey. We found a tasty treat you can easily dose and spread on to muffins, waffles, pancakes, toast, etc. We present to you, Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter!
This easy treat adds a taste of fall to your every day routine and spices up your daily favorites.
1 cup salted butter (2 sticks), softened
¾ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
6 tbsp pumpkin puree
5 tbsp honey (1 tbsp = 30mg THC of Cannaceutics Cannabis Honey)
1 tsp vanilla
- Whip the softened butter, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin puree.
- Gradually add the rest of the pumpkin puree as you continue to whip the butter.
- Add the honey and vanilla and continue beating (1-2 minutes) until thick and fluffy.
- Scoop into a container for easy serving, or place in a piping bag and pipe it into a glass jar or other container.
- Serve at room temperature with a drizzle of honey over the top, if desired.
Notes from the recipe creator:
- This butter should be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Make sure you are using pumpkin puree and NOT pumpkin pie filling. They are not the same thing and they are not interchangeable.
- I use electric beaters to whip the butter. I haven’t ever used my mixer, but it should work with the wire whip attachment.
- This may be re-whipped. It will take a couple of minutes to achieve the correct consistency. Don’t give up if it begins looking grainy and separated! Keep whipping until smooth and creamy.
Recipe Credit: https://www.somewhatsimple.com/whipped-pumpkin-honey-butter-recipe/