Welcome to Cannaceutics, Inc. We are your #1 source for information and organic medicine in the state of New Mexico. We are here to provide licensed medical cannabis patients with the necessary information and medicine needed to alleviate symptoms caused by debilitating conditions. We offer a wide variety of cannabis products, all of which have been produced with the highest quality ingredients available. We do not use toxic chemicals, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or synthetic growth hormones. All of our products have been grown and handled according to strict procedures. We strive to offer the highest quality medication and service available.
Before you can purchase medicine through Cannaceutics, Inc., you will need to apply for membership. Our membership process requires a clear photocopy of your DOH card and a legal picture I.D. (NM Drivers License, US Passport, etc.). Once we receive your membership application, you are able to purchase medicine through Cannaceutics, Inc.
To download our membership application, click on the button below. You can print and complete the forms, then mail, fax or e-mail them to us.
You have four different options when submitting your membership application to us:
1.You can visit our office to complete your application. Qualified patients can contact us to obtain our address. New patients are accepted until 4:30pm Tuesday – Friday and till 3:00pm on Saturday.
2. You can mail your completed application to:
4316 Carlisle Blvd, Suite D
Albuquerque, NM 87107
3. You can e-mail your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You can fax your completed application to: (505) 274-7760
Under current state law, the only qualifying conditions for the medical cannabis program are:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Damage with Intractable Spasticity
- Painful peripheral neuropathy
- Intractable nausea/vomiting
- Severe anorexia/cachexia
- Hepatitis C infection currently receiving antiviral treatment
- Crohn’s disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Severe Chronic Pain
- Hospice Care
- Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis
- Cervical dystonia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis